Workers' Compensation Cost Management: Medical Equipment & Supplies
Through 25 years experience in providing medical equipment, supplies, home health, transportation and language services to workers' compensation clients, Progressive Medical understands that exceptional customer service and ease-of-use for both the injured party and claims professional are paramount to a successful partnership with clients.
In 2011, Progressive Medical rolled out two new Ancillary programs available to most clients: Rent-to-Purchase and NetworkAssistTM for Medical Equipment. To learn about these two new programs, click here.
Progressive Medical has many key processes in place to ensure our comprehensive Medical Equipment and Supplies program is state-of-the art:
- Durable Medical and Electromedical equipment
- Discounts below fee schedule with national, regional and local in-network providers
- Network layering that results in increased in-network benefits
- Custom programs
- IFX, Information Exchange
- Quality Assurance program including dedicated Resolution Analysts
- One call to schedule multiple services
- Quality Assurance controls
- Expansion process that continually expands network
- Ventrix™ that selects and ranks providers based on:
- Internal and external customer service
- Service comments
- Service level assessments
- Quality Assurance audit results
Contact us for more information about Medical Equipment & Supplies or call 800.777.3574.